Phuket Police closing in on Phi Phi speedboat driver’s killers
Saved under Phuket
Tags: Authorities, Driver, Phi Phi, Phuket, Ronnachai Chayliang, Speedboat, Stabbed
Share This Post
PHUKET: Police have made headway in identifying and capturing the murderers of a Phi Phi speedboat driver who was stabbed to death in Phuket Town just before dawn yesterday.
Ronnachai Chayliang, 26, was found dead in front of Wat Wichit Sangkharam, on Narisorn Road, at about 5:20am. He had suffered knife wounds to his neck, chest and back.
Read more: The Phuket Gazette
You may also like
- 2010 Thai political protests: Soldier killed by friendly fire, court concludes
- All safe after Phuket speedboat capsizes in rough seas
- Phuket Update: Phi Phi stabbing suspect pleads not guilty
- Stranded Phi Phi tourists towed to Phuket safety
- Praise swells for rescue of Phuket tourists from sinking speedboat