Short-circuit sets five-star Phuket hotel ablaze

A five-star hotel in Phuket caught fire yesterday morning, causing Bt10 million in losses, though nobody was injured.

Police said the fire broke out at about 5am on the first floor of the three-storey wooden building, before spreading to the second and third floors of the Royal Phawadee Village Hotel on Patong Beach. Ten fire trucks were used to bring the blaze under control after about an hour and a half.

Read more: The Nation

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>

Current ye@r *

Advertise

Thailand News is a popular tourism news and Thailand travel information site.

If you own a Thailand/Asia related business, Advertise with Us.

Online advertising is featured within select sections of Thailand News.

Contact us