Home > Phuket > Phuket Hard Rock Cafe catches fire after spark from iconic guitar sign

Phuket Hard Rock Cafe catches fire after spark from iconic guitar sign

PHUKET: Fire broke out at Phuket’s Hard Rock Cafe on Rat-U-Thit 200 Pi Road in Patong at about 9am today after a spark reportedly jumped from the iconic electric guitar neon sign and started the blaze.

No injuries have been reported so far. However, early estimates of the damage have been reported at about 6 million baht.

Read more: The Phuket Gazette

Share this article
Rate this article
TN
The main purpose of Thailand News is to offer our readers all news from the best and most trusted newspapers in Thailand in one place.

Leave a Reply